International Friends Blog Hop 6
That’s The Tag Blog Hop
I am taking part in another blog hop and the theme this time is actually a colour challenge. You know how much I love doing my own colour challenge each week so I was very excited to get creating. The colours are So Saffron, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi, I have a new stamp set that I thought would work really well with those colours That’s The Tag. I hope you like the card and that you give it a try!
To check out the other crafters in the hop just click on one of the images below to go to the next blog in the hop, there is also a full list of all the blogs at the bottom of the page.
What I used.
As I said I had not used this stamp set yet, it was gifted to me from my Stampin’ Up! up line Amanda and I think it is so delicate. There are dies that coordinate with them and when you purchase them together you save 10%.
Dont forget to join my Handy Hostess Club!
All you have to do to join in place an order with me.
- Use this months Hostess Code TN7TFK9C on any order of £20 or more to receive a gift from me.
- If your order is over £150 don’t use the code and earn Stampin Rewards starting from £15 in free product.
- View 2016/17 catalogue here
- Check out the clearance rack here
- Shop online 24/7 here
- My Etsy shop here
All the hoppers!!
1. Sarah McDermott www.papercraftartistry.blogspot.co.uk
2. Hannah Jones www.hancraftedcards.com <——– you are here
3. Angélique Stempelkeuken www.stempelkeuken.blogspot.com
4.Kristie Neal Walthall www.Kwcrafts.wordpress.com
5. Christine Wrede www.stempeltamtam.blogspot.com
6. Jenn Curtis Charles Www.bffstampers.com
7. Kimberley Anne Morris www.procrastistamper.blogspot.com
8. Anja Reuss www.stempelitis.de
9. Marieke Bart www.MintyMik.blogspot.nl
10. Claire Napper www.cluxycrafts.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.